Silent Acid Reflux Symptoms:
Silent reflux has received much press in the recent months. Dr. Oz has recently dedicated shows to discussing how Acid Reflux can actually be misdiagnosed and often overlooked for long periods of time – thus the term SILENT reflux.
Silent Reflux can affect you in many ways. You may have Silent Reflux and not even realize it. These symptoms are signs that you may be experiencing Silent Reflux. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms – see your doctor.
- If you have a family history of Barrett’s Esophagus or Esophageal Cancer
- If you have experienced Heartburn in the past, but the symptoms have gone away
- If you are speaking with a hoarse voice over several weeks
- Ongoing, unexplained cough, or a cough when you lie down
- Sore Throat without being sick
- If you have Pain or Difficulty when swallowing food
- Bitter taste in your mouth
- Frequent throat-clearing
- Bad breath
- Lump sensation in the throat or chest
- Asthma, especially if it begins in adulthood
Order Gravity1st™ today to reduce the symptoms of silent reflux and sleep better tonight.